Saturday, May 25, 2013

What is wrong with Andie?



So  my boss has a list of things he considers me and the reasons why I am single.
1. Low self-esteem
2. I can't cook
3. I am too picky, prince charming does not exist
4.  My standards are too high
5. Emotionally Unavailable (my favorite)
6. I am a lesbian (no no no, the penis is too good)

Now let me brake it down to you all. One I do not have low self- esteem. He assumes I have self-esteem problems because I don't date just any guy. I admire an educated man, a business oriented man, a man who as set, realistic life goals. A man that has strong family values ( not a mamas boy). Family values do have a lot to say about the behavior he will have towards you.  Always keep an eye on that.

Two, I have a Culinary degree I love cooking but I have learn from previous experience that some men want a do it all, instead of a girlfriend.  Yes I can cook once in while but not all the time.  I like to tell men I don't know who to cook therefore they won't expect me to slave for a 5 course meal.  In my book you have earn that.  And you earn it by respecting me, showing me that you care, a good morning, good night text can go a long way. One rose with love and care instead of a fancy bouquet just because you messed up.  So for the most part I tell them all I can do is make pastries, after all I am a pastry girl.

Three, my boss thinks I want a prince charming with a white horse and castle.(lol) No I don't. I just don't want a man who's pants are down to his knees. A man who does not know how to hold a knife and fork. It's not being picky is knowing exactly what I want.  A man that uses the "N" word in every sentence is not for me.  A man who says "wat chu mean?", "Wat chu is?", "were u stay at shawty?, "yo ma' wat ur name is?". And if you happen to refer to a woman as a female, "this female" just walked away because  in my book that is disrespectful.  NO! you are not for me.  I can not deal with the Ebonics and ratchetness.  I just can't my parents raised me to know better than that.

Four, my standards  are not too high. They are just well define and not negotiable.   This one totally piggy back rides on number three.  Women this day often make the mistake of  rushing to things because their biological clock is ticking, and very little self love. They feel like finding the right one is a competition.  I have a list made of the qualities I want in a man.  There is nothing wrong with that I think every single woman should have one. Very detailed.  And remember you want qualities not perfection.  If you feel like you have to change everything on this person, than move on to the next.  People just don' t change specially when they are older.  You are not his mom, do not allowed yourself to take her job full time. You are his best friend, lover,and partner in crime.   Remember that relationships are a two way street, and in that two way street love and respect are holding hands. My standards are up to my discretion and I can change them only if I feel necessary, and that is not to lower them.

Five, I am emotionally unavailable this one by far is my favorite. This man thinks that because the last man I dated was not so great I am holding on to that memory. Wrong!!! I like new beginnings, fresh stars. I can't judge every new guy based on the last.  Is not being naive but sometimes given the benefit of the doubt works.  If you rush to judge without circumstantial evidence you look crazy and insecure.  Be always 100% sure with proves in hands before you make your self seem like the psycho girlfriend/wife.
I met a guy a couple of months back he wanted to take me on a date and our schedules always conflicted so it never happen.  About a month  ago he text me and asked me to please go out with him to give me just one chance. So I said to my self I have nothing to loose so let's see.  The day of the date he asked me around what time should I pick you up? I said lets meet around X time in X location.  He replied about 6 hours later by that time it was around 10 pm no way I am living my house. I was in comfortable sleep clothing watching Law and Order. Still we could had possibility schedule another date.  But he text me and said "Hey!, My phone died, sorry how about you come over my house and watch a movie here? I never answer I was not going to waste my time. He text me again two days later and I still have not answer I like men not boys. Sorry I am not the lets fuck type, I enjoy respect! Yes some women still have self respect.

Six, I am a lesbian because, I am not sleeping with every man that wants to get in my pants. I mention before that if a man wants me to cook for him he needs to earn it. Well I will cook before you get into my pants.  I am a tough cookie and I am not cracking under pressure just because.  My body is a temple you must respect it before you enter it.  It is that simple!

Girls, do not let people bully you into what your future should be. My boss or anyone else can think whatever they want about my personal life.  I don't care I am old enough to make the decisions, I pleased.  I don't want to settle just to say I have someone.  And after all I enjoy being single I am  in not in a rush.  Miami is amazing to single people.

Ps. Do whatever makes you happy. Live life as you wish at the end of the day is your life.  No one but you is walking in you shoes, to understand your journey.


Muah!

Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment