Saturday, November 16, 2013

What a girl wants? What a girl needs?



I strongly dislike when I get approached by a guy who says " Yo! Ma', Wass up?  Urg! Yo! watcha name is? What kind of pick up line is that? And what language is that?

Do not call me Ma', Mami, Mama, Mamasita. I am not your mother. I find it rude and not appealing at all.  We don't know each other yet, therefore approach me like a "MAN" and ask me for my name.  Have you ever listen to that Luther Vandross song "Take you out"? That's the way you come up to a woman.  Worst is the woman who replies to this.  I  have a very strong accent but I can speak English. To me the whole slang and Ebonics are such a turn off.   I can't have a conversation with a man like that.  It is very annoying.  Also, please do not call me a female.  I personally find it disrespectful, and very unattractive. I feel that is like saying "hey human". Don't call me by my gender.

I get extremely intrigued by a well spoken man.  A man who can carry a smart conversation and can admit to unknown subjects.  It is so pathetic when a man or a woman have not idea of a topic and pretend they know and then make a fool of themselves.  Just because a man attended college it does not mean he is smart. I  am sorry, but a college degree does not guaranteed any intelligence. So don't be fooled! I have met many non-college graduates who are very smart. So smart that they have created emporiums out of just willingness to succeed in life. A great example is Bill Gates, but I don't know him.  Not too long ago I found myself on a date with a very smart business man. This individual never attended college, and yet manage to build a extremely successful company.  Thanks to the success of his company he has been able to travel the world as he likes.   Coming a crossed so many cultures, has really made him extremely interesting. To me all that knowledge just makes him sexier.

If someone says looks don't matter they are lying.  Appearance can possibility not be a priority but it matters.   When I say looks I don't mean 6'00 foot tall, blue/green eyes, perfect lips, irresistible abs. Girls, forget the Swag date a boy that is smart. A man who is not dressed with pants dragging almost to the floor, a t-shirt that is 3 sizes too large. Smiling with nasty gold teeth, yuck!  And the most annoying part wearing sunglasses at night time.  I wish I knew who came up with the brilliant idea of wearing sunglasses in door, I would shoot them.   For those men who believe that dressing and imitating the guys on rap videos; please stay away from me.  I think you all are morons.  Also, please dressed appropriate for the occasion. There is a time and place for everything. If you are going to brunch, don't dress as if you are going to a business meeting.  Every place has a dressed code, even if is not implemented.  If you are going to a nice restaurant, dressed to impress. During the day to breakfast nice polo and fit jeans will do great. It also goes for girls.

 I work at a hotel and a lot of the managers and executive wear business suits. But two always seem to get my attention. Very nice, clean, pressed suits. Not cheap looking just great looking.  Whenever they walk by, I feel as if I need to give them a compliment.  A man who is well dressed, smells good, good breath, hair is not messy, can very easily get my attention without speaking. 

Besides a well dressed  and  knowledgeable man, you need a man with values. To me life values are a deal breaker.  Family, friends, faith and life values.  I love my family, they are a very important part of my life, if not the most. Therefore, I want a man who has family values. Not a momma's boy but a man who likes to spend quality time with the family. Also if we are serious, a man who wants to be in a family of his own.  I adore my friends most of them have been in my life since I was in dippers. They are good and they are my shoulder to lean on. Ladies, a man needs friends too and if he does not have friends there is something wrong. I should be able to have girls night and he should also have poker with the buddies. Or what not. I am a woman of god, therefore I need a  man of god, enough said. A man without goals or ambitions is a dead man.  I personally refuse to be next to a guy who settles for less. I want a man with a positive attitude,  hungry for success and sets realistic life goals for himself. Is not all about driving the dream car and living in a mansion and being broke. Is about driving a good car, living in a good neighborhood and balancing the check book well and taking a good vacation. Have I made my point yet? Hope so.   

Girls you always need to know what you don't want, to understand what you want. How you want it and how you like it.  There is no satisfying others if you are not satisfy.   Please be smart when choosing your mate!!!!  


Xoxo 

Andie







No comments:

Post a Comment